Pretty Muddy is proud to welcome Eco Sneakers as a Pretty Charitable Partner for all 2014 events!

Eco Sneakers Shoe Donation

Eco Sneakers is a shoe charity that gives “gently used” shoes to those in need. Feel free to visit them at their booth at your Pretty Muddy event, and give those old muddy shoes a new life!

 

Pretty Muddy partners with local charities for each of our events to support and fundraise for a noteworthy cause. We are excited to be working with the following organizations for 2014:

 

Milwaukee Preferred Charitable Partner

susan-koman-partner

Pretty Muddy is proud to be working with Susan G. Komen Southeast Wisconsin® for our Milwaukee event this year!

Participants are able to make a donation or start their own fundraising page to help raise money towards finding a cure.   Komen Southeast Wisconsin funds 75% of the money raised back into our local service area. Since 1994, more than $8 million dollars has been granted to local organizations providing breast health services such as education, access to screening, and treatment support.  The remaining 25% goes to national ground-breaking research. To learn more about Susan G Komen Southeast Wisconsin, visit their webpage. When making a donation, please consider the following:

$5.00 Join the promise. Take the first step by making a personal gift today!
$25.00 Provides breast health education to 25 at-risk women.
$74.00 Will you change the odds? Every 74 seconds someone dies from breast cancer. Your donation can help us change that!
$125.00 Cover the cost of a mammogram.
$328.00 Covers the cost for one core needle biopsy.

 

Dallas Preferred Charitable Partner

Susan G Komen Dallas

Pretty Muddy is extremely excited to be working with Susan G. Komen Dallas County for our Dallas event on April 26th

Together, with your help and support, Pretty Muddy hopes to raise thousands of dollars for Komen Dallas County. Pretty Muddy is proud to be giving away 250 free entries to breast cancer survivors.

About Komen Dallas County

Komen Dallas County serves thousands of Dallas County women in 30 cities as the local source for funding programs that:

  • provide low-cost or free screening mammograms, diagnostic testing and breast cancer treatment to uninsured or underinsured Dallas County residents
  • provide support services before, during and after breast cancer treatment

Komen Dallas County empowers Dallas County residents with information about the importance of early detection and breast health.

They donate 75 percent of net funds raised to vital local breast health services, and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

Since 1992, Komen Dallas County has invested more than $19 million into Dallas County via its annual community grants program to fund breast health programs and services for medically-under served Dallas County residents.

To donate to this organization, please log onto the Pretty Muddy fundraising page!

Chicago Preferred Charitable Partner

Susan G Komen Chicago
Pretty Muddy is thrilled to be benefiting Susan G. Komen – Chicagoland again this year for our Chicago event on August 16th.

Together, with your help and support, Pretty Muddy hopes to raise funds to help in the fight against breast cancer. We are also proud to celebrate breast cancer survivors by offering 250 complimentary registrations!

Susan G. Komen – Chicago

Susan G. Komen – Chicago was established in 1997 and has awarded over $13.5 million towards the fight against breast cancer by funding grassroots breast health navigation, breast cancer screening and treatment projects as well as global research.

  • Seventy-five percent (75%) of net proceeds generated by the Komen Chicago Affiliate stay in the metropolitan area while the remaining twenty-five (25%) supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Research Program.
  • In 2013 Komen Chicago granted nearly $1.3 million to 17 community organizations.
  • More information is available at komenchicago.org.

 

Richmond Preferred Charitable Partner

Susan G Komen of Central Virginia

About Susan G. Komen for the Cure-Central Virginia Affiliate

The Central Virginia Affiliate of Susan G. Komen® is part of the world’s largest and most progressive grassroots network fighting breast cancer. Through events like the Komen Central Virginia Race for the Cure, the Central Virginia Affiliate has raised over $6 million to fund both local breast cancer programs and national research. Up to 75 percent of the net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stays in Central Virginia. The remaining 25 percent funds national breast cancer research. For more information, call (804) 320-1772 or visit www.KomenCentralVA.org.

Together, with your help and support, Pretty Muddy hopes to raise thousands of dollars for Komen Central Virginia. Pretty Muddy is proud to be giving away 250 free entries to breast cancer survivors.

To donate to this organization, please log onto the Pretty Muddy fundraising page!